Since our partnership in 2019, we have:
• Funded 500+ female entrepreneurs with full subsidies so they could join the Future Females Business School programme,
supporting them to launch their tech-enabled businesses, across South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria, Indonesia and Brazil.
• Funded 57 female tech founders into the Future Females Founders Club, supporting them to breakthrough to the next level of growth in
• In 2020 launched our first sector specific Future Females Business School Programmes i.e. GreenTech.
• Released a white paper, on the Changing Future Of Female Entrepreneurship, outlining the challenges, trends & businesses changing the
landscape for female entrepreneurs in South Africa in 2020.
• Hosted a Launch With Tech entrepreneur challenge, and TechFest virtual summit, during Global Entrepreneurship Week, in partnership
with Viridian, supporting 6,000 entrepreneurs to develop digital skills & take action on their business ideas.
• Released a series of workshops in South Africa, focusing on practical entrepreneurship and business skills as well as creative skills such as
design thinking and cyber security.
• Hosted a Founders Breakfast with some of the top female founders in the country, including Aisha Pandor, Catherine Lückhoff and
• Our former graduates have previously developed impactful businesses, appeared on National TV & Radio, received funding and were recognised as leading female innovators in their given field